John Gower († 1408)
- The site of the International John Gower Society proposes, in particular, a full bibliography, easy to search.
- The Gower Project was initiated by a group of scholars specialized in Gower. It is a collaborative website which also means to be a guide to the online resources.
- Luminarium also dedicates a page to Gower.
- Confessio Amantis, CME and E-Text, ed. G.C. Macaulay (1899-1902) ; TEAMS, ed. R.A. Peck, 2000-2004.
- In Praise of Peace, TEAMS, ed. K. Forni, 2005 (in The Chaucerian Apocrypha) et TEAMS, ed. M. Livingston, 2005.
- The Minor Latin Works, TEAMS, ed. and tr. R.F. Yeager, 2005.
Walter Hilton († 1396)
- The Scale of Perfection (books I and II), TEAMS, ed. T.H. Bestul, 2000.
- Treatise written to a devout man, CCEL, ed. H. Plantinga, 1995, from a 1901 edition.
- The Songs of Angel, CCEL, modernized version by H. Plantinga, 1997.
William Langland (ca. 1330-1387)
- Piers Plowman (B version), CME et E-Text, ed. A.V.C. Schmidt, 1978 (it is the most used edition for this version).
Julian of Norwich (1342-ca. 1416)
- Revelations of Divine Love, CCEL, ed. G. Warrack, 1901
- The Shewings, TEAMS, ed. G.R. Crampton, 1994.
- R. Allen Shoaf, the editor of the work of Thomas Usk, maintains a page on this author and has also made a translation of the text.
- The Testament of Love, TEAMS, ed. R. Allen Shoaf, 1998.